Gift Shop and Gallery Submissions
The Art House Café is looking to showcase and sell works from a variety of artists, makers, crafters and artisans on our walls and in our Gift Shop! We are interested in presenting a diverse collection of quality pieces, ranging in styles and mediums, as well as in size and price point.
Types of items sold on our walls and in the Gift Shop include:
- Paintings, drawings, sculptures
- Prints and posters
- T-Shirts and other apparel (scarves, sweaters, socks…)
- Books and magazines
- Pottery, ceramics and glass items and art
- Jewelry, clips and buttons
- Stickers and patches
- Hand-made Bath & Body products
- and more... show us what you’ve got!
Please redirect any inquiries about the sale of food goods to email@example.com.
- The Art House Café changes with the seasons! We call for and accept new art and goods every three months, choosing pieces through a juried process, taking into consideration the space available, accordance with other pieces, and formats, colours, or themes when applicable (see what we’re looking for).
- Any work intended for display on a wall must be dropped off in a ready-to-hang state, otherwise the piece will not be displayed. Note that flat and paper pieces may be photographed unframed for submission but failure to bring the piece in a ready-to-hang state if instructed to do so may result in the rejection of the submitted piece.
- The Art House Café has the right to refuse any accepted piece upon delivery for reasons including, but not limited to, damage suffered by the item.
- Applicants whose submissions have been accepted will be contacted a minimum of 10 days before the first day of display (start of the period). Due to the high number of submissions, we unfortunately can only contact applicants whose submissions have been accepted.
- Approved pieces are to be dropped off at The Art House Café during regular business hours before the Drop-Off Deadline date indicated below.
- Items requiring pickup must be picked up from The Art House Café within 14 days of the sale period end. If the piece is not picked up before the end of this time, The Art House Café reserves the right to auction off the piece and will give the artist 50% of the proceeds. Exceptions to this time limit must be requested and established in advance, in writing.
- For more details and full terms and conditions, read our Submission Form
The Submission Period has ended. The next Submission Period will take place August 1st, until August 15th.
DROP-OFF WINDOW Accepted pieces for the Summer 2017 session can be dropped off during our regular business hours starting May 25th, and before 12:00 PM May 31st, 2017.
The Summer Exhibition will last from June 1st to August 31st.
For all additional information or inquiries,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.